[Coco] 1986-87 CoCo-ADS Newsletters Archive

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 23:47:27 EST 2008

Huge thanks and gratitude need to be given to Grandpa John for all his hard
work scanning and sending me these. I can now present a new archive for the
coco community. This is an archive of 18 issues of the CoCo-Ads
newsletter, magazine in PDF format from 1986 and 1987.

You can find the download link here
http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=3511#3511

If anyone else has newsletters, magazine scans
or software you want me to add to the archive please send me an e-mail so we
can arrange to get your contributions posted for folks to enjoy.

More good stuff on the way soon and again all credit for this archive goes to Grandpa John a great member of the coco community.

Enjoy my friends!

Derek

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **