[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.07 Release

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat May 31 08:06:29 EDT 2008

Chris,

I don't see what you're seeing.  Here's the output of cvs log on that
file:

RCS file: /cvsroot/nitros9/nitros9/level1/coco/bootfiles/makefile,v
Working file: makefile
head: 1.5
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
         nos9v030208: 1.5
         nos9v030207: 1.4
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 5;     selected revisions: 5
revision 1.5
date: 2008/05/20 01:49:34;  author: boisy;  state: Exp;  lines: +10 -10
Renamed p_bbp.asm to p_scbbp.asm, t1_bbt.asm to t1_scbbt.asm and
term_bbt.asm to term_scbbt.asm and adjusted makefiles accordingly

Looking in the makefile, I see the correct, new driver names.  Are you
sure you did a cvs update properly?