[Coco] COCO3 System Arrangement of modules

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon May 26 21:40:21 EDT 2008

John T Chasteen said the following on 05/25/2008 11:16 AM:
> Good Morning Coco Friends
>
> I know this is a holiday weekend and a lot of people didn't stay home.
> I am still waiting for comments on the questions I still have.
>
> John
>
> On Fri, 23 May 2008 20:47:55 -0500 John T Chasteen
> <johnchasteen.2 at juno.com> writes:
>> Chris
>> Thanks for this info.
>>
>> I forgot to ask a question about the size of the CF device that is
>> plugged into the CF Adapter(CFA).
>> What is the limit on the storage size? Is there any prep before
>> files are
>> saved?
>> Are the files saved or retrieved by file name? What is the command
>> line
>> to save a file on the
>> on the unit that is plugged into the CFA?
>>
>> John

John:

	The best size is the same as your CF from Cloud-9 (probably 256 Meg).

	The explanations for creating a backup of the CF are pretty long. How about we
do this at the next Glenside meeting?? You'll need to bring your Coco,
SuperIDE, Conpact Flash Adapter, MPI, and a floppy and drive to backup on the
Coco. You'll need your laptop and a USB Compact Flash reader to do the backup
on your laptop. You'll need both CF cards in any case.

	I'll CC the Club and we'll see if we can do this for the meeting.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft