[Coco] chili!!!!Re: COCO3 System Arrangement of modules

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun May 25 16:55:29 EDT 2008

Chili is not a vegetable.  While vegetables may be used as flavoring (tomatoes and/or tomatillos, onions, garlic and especially chiles), the main ingredient is meat.  (I've used beef, pork, lamb, goat and once bear when a fellow anarchist brought down 25 pounds to a gathering out in Montana).  So far, no casualties and no complaints.  Ain't done venison yet, as I won't won't ask permission from the jerks in Trenton to own guns or kill animals.  (This is a state where a guy got arrested for killing a rat in his garden and I live in the one county in the state that isn't overrun with deer).

Distracted at the moment.  Libertarian Party convention is on CSPAN.  While I'm not a party member (I'm an anarchist, not a minarchist), I have friends involved.  (Three past Libertarian presidential candidates have eaten my chili).  (Fourth ballot just finished and those statist dimplicks Barr and Root are still in the running -- shameful).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

These histrionics were probably unnecessary, since there was no reason to think anybody would be watching us with more than casual interest until I made my first move to follow Buchanon's trail, in London.  Still, somebody might check back this far later, and I always feel that if you're going to play a part, you might as well play it all the way, at least in public -- and it's hard to tell what's public and what isn't, these electronic days.
Donald Hamilton, _The Devastators_, 1965

From: Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org>