[Coco] Jeweled (Roger Taylor)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat May 24 15:33:40 EDT 2008

At 04:31 AM 5/24/2008, you wrote:
>Can you make the game more addicting...please...?
>
>Seriously - I have just spent about 4 hours playing nothing but this
>game on my CoCo - I am amazed!
>
>Great music and sound effects, wonderful graphics, and the mouse
>movement is so nice and smooth. Excellent job, I can't wait for the next title!
>
>-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona

These first two games for 2008 are my knuckle-cracking games.  I'm
only getting warmed up.  :)
I think it's the blend of everything about a game that makes it
appealing.  I'm still addicted to The Interbank Incident from the mid
80's, mainly because of the actual music album I used to listen to
when I played it (Led Zeppelin) and I just got buried in this game
for some reason.