[Coco] Backup CF

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri May 23 00:19:20 EDT 2008

John,

My favorite method of backing up the CF card I use
is to plug it into a CF card reader I have connected
to one of my machines running linux. I then use the
unix command "dd" to copy the data from the CF card
to a file on my computer. While looking around on
google I found a command called "windd" for windows.
You may give that a try.

Frank