[Coco] CoCo TV video DVD republished

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed May 21 23:49:52 EDT 2008

At 04:52 PM 5/19/2008, you wrote:

>Ernest Crowe
>458 Farmers High Rd
>Carrollton, GA 30117

Ernest Crowe, let me know if you get this message on the list.

For your trouble, I'm shipping to you the CoCo TV DVD, Super CoCo
Archive DVD, a bubble-wrapped CoCo Mug (with pack of hot chocolate),
and two game floppy disks should arrive either before or after as a
separate mailing.

I have your updated address.  I think what happened is that when I
imported an entire year of PayPal orders for 2005, 2006, 2007, for
any year you had ordered something QuickBooks kept replacing your new
address with your original PayPal address used at that time.  I went
to check today and there was your old address Yet Again, so I changed
it manually.  If you haven't done so already, please update your
PayPal records so you can start actually getting other stuff you order.  ;)