[Coco] OS-9 question: Command line arguments?

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:34:10 EDT 2008

Thanks, Gene!

Cool! Sure the handling of arguments is up to the program, but here I am
wondering how exactly they are passed? Does OS-9 store arguments on a
standard location in memory for programs to access? Or is there a pointer
stored in one of the registers? Or does the program itself figure out where
the command line prompt is and read the arguments directly from video
memory?

Cheers,
Fedor