[Coco] Programming in NitrOS-9? (Docs)

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Tue May 13 12:32:36 EDT 2008

On May 13, 2008, at 9:04 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> For docs, one of us re-printing the complete level 2 book, or
> scanning ebay
> for copies is gonna be your best bet.  The book is in a 3" ring
> mini binder,
> and overflows the 3" rings quite a bit, so it is not a task we have
> undertaken just yet, not to mention there could be copyright
> problems with
> that cuz Tandy owns them.

Well, if you guys are looking for the C and Pascal Docs they should
be up on ftp.maltedmedia.com somewhere. They are part of the CoCo/
OS-9 archive project (www.os9projects.com) and will be available for
D/L from there once I get things in hand.  Also, I believe that Bob
Devries has the Docs and Disk images available for D/L on the
CoCodownunder site.

The Level 1 (minus Basic09) and Level 2 (all including Dev Docs)
should also be on on the maltedmedia site. Keep in mind that there
were various printings of the Level 2 manual, probably each with its
own set of errors :-D.

Dean