[Coco] Programming in NitrOS-9?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue May 13 12:04:32 EDT 2008

On Monday 12 May 2008, Rich Carreiro wrote:
>Right -- but that leads to a similar question?
>Where/how can you get OS-9 Pascal (or BASIC or C)

Basic09, or at least runb, is in the latest nitros9, disk images of which are
available at <http://www.nitros9.org>, free for the download.

For docs, one of us re-printing the complete level 2 book, or scanning ebay
for copies is gonna be your best bet.  The book is in a 3" ring mini binder,
and overflows the 3" rings quite a bit, so it is not a task we have
undertaken just yet, not to mention there could be copyright problems with
that cuz Tandy owns them.