[Coco] nitros9 questions

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun May 11 21:07:06 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:29:39PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> vi startup
>  error 234 - non-existent module

Ummm... Do you have the VRN drivers and descriptors in your os9boot?
That is exactly the error you get if you try to run the VI device
descriptor as a program module....

You'd think it would be more like wrong type module, but...

I know this, since I habitually include VRN in all my bootdisks.  IMHO
no OS is complete without a null device. ;-)

Otherwise it must be a 6309 thing, 'cause tsedit runs fine on 6809
nitros.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA