[Coco] Jeweled game done

Ben Jimenez ben_jimenez at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 21:12:50 EDT 2008

Roger,

My thought on this being a newbie here is that if
there was a way to have each gem have a certain path
that it had to follow in order for the board to be
completed. Lets say your board was 10x10. you lay the
gems out scrambled and as the player starts to get
ride of the gems he must be careful to do it in the
order that each jems movement data requires it to be
moved. So say a circle from position 2,3 would have to
be moved to 2,4 and so on in order to complete the
board. If one gem is moved out of its pre determined
order then the player becomes trapped and must restart
the board and try again. I don't think this would be
too difficult to code (there i go again thinking).

Ben

Ben