[Coco] Radio Shack TRS-80 GCP-220 Printer

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu May 8 19:37:00 EDT 2008

Bruce
I have my GCP-220 in a plastic bag and haven't tried to find out how to
get to the ink cartridge.
I have some syringes (Diabetic type) and a small drill set. I would
imagine that there are 3 different
ink colors chambers to refill. I think I bought my refill kit from
Staples

Hope I don't have any trouble finding the old ink cartridge.
Do you have a Radio Shack part number for the ink cartridge? I may have a
manual for the printer
I just remembered that i took in a ink cartridge to Staples or Office
Depot and had a cartridge refilled.
I think even some of the large Drug Stores have refill capability. I
think I will try that. It may be several weeks before I get to work on
this project..
Thanks for your input. I will keep in touch

John