[Coco] Radio Shack TRS-80 GCP-220 Printer

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:38:40 EDT 2008

You and me both John. From what I was able to find a while back is that the
printer engine was made by Canon. I have the original cartridges that came
with the printer but the color pak is done for, I am planning to risk
re-filling it if possible without opening the pak.

There are websites online that cite having the ink paks, those are
misleading claims as far as I can tell.

At this time I don't have the printer with me but by the end of may I'll
gather the hardware plus all the docs on it - I have them stored away in
Arizona, a far drive from NYC.

I recently setup both my CoCo 1 and CoCo 3 machines and the printing is the
next thing on the list, the CGP-220 is top priority.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-