[Coco] Back to the Future

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed May 7 21:07:13 EDT 2008

At 04:40 PM 5/7/2008, you wrote:
>I found this site and was amused...
>
>http://www.geocities.com/minatare_ne/tourism.html

I'm actually in tears from laughing.  Not because of the picture
showing CoCos in the school, but the picture showing the kid with the
huge smiling mouth, the guy who sold the siding off his trailer, and
the guy at the bottom holding the "Will code HTML for food" is just
hilarious.  Whoever put that site together knew how to yank a giggle
out of me, that's for sure.  If it's not funny to anybody I guess it
has to catch you at that right moment like it did with me.