[Coco] CoCo 2 kit?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Wed May 7 03:16:30 EDT 2008

I remember one school offering that but it was a prebuilt Coco 2 with
a board that plugged into the ROM port to connect to experiments.
Never seen one of those on eBay.

BTW, I've been keeping an eye out for pre-owned correspondence school
courses - you never see them. I wonder if people toss them when they
are done?

Neil