[Coco] CoCo 2 kit?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue May 6 23:48:57 EDT 2008

Well, I guess you'd learn how to solder, if nothing else.  Maybe it was a
gimmick to boost sales of soldering equipment and supplies, as well as other
kits they might want to sell in the future, a la Heathkit.

Or, maybe they were figuring to make extra bucks repairing/replacing all the
ones that didn't work.

Art