[Coco] Swapping hard drives with SuperIDE

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue May 6 08:09:56 EDT 2008

Diego,

Correct.

Allan suggested one method, another is to use a different FLASH bank
in the SuperIDE or you can just poke the offset. $d938-3a.

BTW: Since a full 256 drive HDB-DOS partition uses ~80MB a 256MB CF
will yield A LOT of NitrOS-9 space. I make all mine the same that way
you don't have to worry about changing offsets.

Mark
Cloud-9