[Coco] New AGI game for the coco: Enclosure

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Sat May 31 20:54:02 EDT 2008

Hi coco addicts!

Last month I discovered a very good AGI fan made game: Enclosure by Femo Duo
Entertainment. Unlike the majority of AGI fan made games, it has good
graphics and a good story. This game is so professionally done that it could
have been sold commercially. That's why I decided to port it for the coco.

The story takes place in an Antartic research station where a group a
paranormal experts investigate on strange events.

You can download it at: http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco/Sierra.Games/

For fore information about the game and its authors, you can visit the Femo
Duo Entertainment web site at: http://home.deds.nl/~femo/

AdventureGamers.com reviewed the game in 2005:
http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,495

Enjoy!

Guillaume