[Coco] COCO3 System Arrangement of modules

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri May 23 14:39:53 EDT 2008

Hello COCO Family

I would like to get your opinions about a COCO3 System arrangement
COCO3 with 6309 connected to an Upgraded MPI unit
Place the Floppy in slot #4, Cloud9 SuperIDE unit with
a Cloud9 configured CF unit and CFA (CF Adapter).

I want save files from my Cassette tapes.
Save files from 5.25 floppy disk.
Transfer files to the CF or the CFA units
Use the CF to boot.

I would like to also use my Drive Wire cable to
download files (disk images or files) from the internet
or from my _PC hard drive.

Do you see any bugs in this conciliation