[Coco] Bootable CoCo emulator CF card

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun May 18 16:39:36 EDT 2008

This item isn't orderable from the site yet because I don't want to
get swamped at least for another week anyway, but if you have an
older laptop or even a Compaq IA-1 unit with a CF slot and the
ability to set your BIOS to boot from the CF, I'm making bootable
CoCo 3 emulator CF drive/cards with all of the software/games from
the archive DVD.

The 2-gig card makes your PC boot right into Keil's or Vavasour's
CoCo emulator where you can point to the virtual disk, ROM Pak, or
tape images to mount, and explore the history of the CoCo with no moving parts.

You need a PC or laptop with a BIOS setting for booting from the CF
slot.  If you have Windows or Linux installed on the PC, it will get
bypassed as long as the CF is inserted.

I'll purchase your new CF card locally, burn the image, and test the system.
Contact me for a price quote and more details about the emulator card.