[Coco] MC10 Tandy computer

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat May 10 21:35:16 EDT 2008

Rob

How are things in Tampa?
We just got back from 7 nights in Costa Rico Capital city
I went over with a burn on my back (I thought) and when I got
back it is "Shingles" and is it painful.

I found your e-mail in the Glenside Data base.

Hope you can find that MC-10 computer. I never could afford
that unit.

Let me know if you come up next year on Saturday morning.
That is when I go to the Airport and then on to the Fest.

I had to send my Multipack in for repair. If you have the Super IDE
Cloud 9 unit, what are the commands to see what is in the virtual
floppies
of the CF card?

Regards

John