[Coco] deals

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:51:17 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Heskett"

> On Sunday 30 March 2008, George Ramsower wrote:
>>That's not fair!
>>
>>I paid a LOT more for it just a few days ago!
>>
> So did I George, but it is Rogers game.
>
>>George

 Oh, it's okay. It would be neat if they had serial numbers. Mine, I''m
sure, would be a pretty low number.
 I betcha folks aren't buying them as Roger had hoped
 I think I'll order another one. Who knows? I might accidentally break one
and it just wouldn't be the same after Super Glue.

 .......About two minutes later.....

 It's ordered.

 Too bad Roger didn't make HUGGERS/COOZIES/COOLERS (whatever you want to
call them) with the coco icon. That I can use! I could wear out several of
those!

 Coffee is only in the AM and that only last a few hours. But the PM?
 The Coozy I'm using now, I've had for years. Printed on it is "Normal
people worry me"

George