[Coco] Scanned in manual for OS-9 Assembler

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Sun Mar 30 13:20:33 EDT 2008

Rumor has it that George Ramsower may have mentioned these words:
>I've never tried that. Paint Shop saved it as a PNG at 83k.
>Firefox displays it just as well as the GIF. I wonder about other browsers.
>George
>http://coco.thetinbox.com/Image3.png

I've had great luck with PNG format files as of late - OpenOffice is great
about using them - but I'm not sure about M$ Word; I think when I save as a
MSOffice document it converts it to BMP.

IMHO, if you're trying to improve readability over single-bit encoding,
2-bit grayscale (4 colors total) improve readability a great deal and still
make the files small enough to be manageable, at least in this day & age of
gigabytes of RAM and terabytes of HD space. ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????