[Coco] Dynastar Documents: Found them!

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:04:55 EDT 2008

Regardless of some people's extreme dislike for Adobe Acrobat, I still love
its small size file output. Honestly, TIFF files are just out of the
question when preparing files for distribution by email.

The maltedmedia ftp site is a good place to upload these.
ftp.maltedmedia.com is the URL. I think you can only upload into the
/incoming directory there, and Dennis will move it to wherever you suggest.
(such as /coco/MANUALS/ )

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.