[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: PC-6001

James Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 21:46:48 EDT 2008

> I remember your NEC Trek... I was bidding against you.  ;)
>
> Of what was originally a dozen links I had related to the PC-6001,
> this is the only one left with downloads.
> http://afoxai.nce.buttobi.net/gamep6/

You've got a long memory!  I got the NEC Trek in August 1999, and the
PC-6001MkIISr in January 2001.
The seller of the NEC Trek had some other stuff.  I bought some of it,
but passed on:
the printer
the monitor
a disk of utilities

Every time I think about that, I kick myself.  I wish I'd gotten the
disk, he wanted only $5 for it.  At the time, I didn't think I'd ever
manage to get a disk drive (I still don't think I'll get the official
one, but I betcha that a CoCo FD-501 would work just fine... must
mention CoCo every now and then to stay on topic).

Thanks for the link to the website.  Now I am going to wish I could
read Japanese!

==
Which reminds me, I have a CoCo system in storage which I've never
booted up.  EBay:  from your garage to mine!