[Coco] Copyright on Rainbow Magazine

Paul E. Jones paulej at arid.us
Tue Mar 25 15:58:15 EDT 2008

Dave,

What this tells me is that Lonnie was interested in maintaining some rights
and control in the distribution of the work.  I never saw the original legal
document Michael had, but I assume that the "non-transferrable" clause meant
it could not be transferred from Michael to somebody else.  In any case, it
certainly strongly suggests Lonnie did not simply want anybody to reproduce
a program or (worse) the whole magazine without some kind of royalty
arrangement.

In any case, Falsoft's number is disconnected.  I called Lonnie's home
number and left a voicemail.  Perhaps somebody will give me a call back.

Paul