[Coco] "Long Live the CoCo" mugs HERE

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Mar 24 14:35:58 EDT 2008

Yes, I played hookie from work today (last option day available), but
guess who delivered the mugs?  My employer - UPS.  Ofcourse, I knew
they would, and I knew they were on Pat's truck more than likely.  A
while ago Pat whips in on the side of the road and sits on the horn,
I run out and he's sitting my boxes on the steps of the truck.  At
last... the mugs have arrived.  I get them inside, run for a blade,
and like Xmas morning start away on one of the boxes... and you could
hear a drum roll if you listened close enough as I reached for one of
the mugs and slowly slid it out of the sectioned cardboard.  They are
perfect!  The worry is over.  Photos soon on the site.