[Coco] schematic for Multi-pak

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 21:07:25 EDT 2008

Thanke to everyone but some kind person from this list sent it to me.
I'm 95% sure I've got a flakey 74LS245. The only replacement I have on hand
is a 74F245 which seems to be an improvement as its faster and can sink
higher current. At least I think.
While were on the subject was there ever a real 26-3124A or is that just a
26-3124 with the upgrade board?