[Coco] Reading CoCo Media from a PC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 00:43:37 EDT 2008

If there is some way to access a device like a CF card in RAW mode, then it
would be fairly trivial to write software to access the card to get at its
contents.

Sadly, I don't have the required information for that. :(

Something similar to OS-9's "/H0@" perhaps?
This gives sector-based access to the drive in raw mode, ignoring the file
system.

Does such an access mode exist on the PC? Given M$'s propensity with denying
access to the hardware of any computer that runs Windoze, I doubt it would
be easy, and would probably require a specially written DLL.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.