[Coco] Rainbow Magizine

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:18:55 EDT 2008

I've never had anything published in The Rainbow, but I did have some stuff
published in other mags, such as MOTD I think, and Australian Rainbow.
Of course being one of the editors of the Australian OS9 Newsletter meant
that many of my articles were published in that, and currently I'm seeing
some exposure ( GRIN ) in the CocoNutz e-Zine, for the same reason.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.