[Coco] Glenside CoCo~123 Newsletter

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Fri Mar 21 14:07:24 EDT 2008

I am not offended in the least.
I far prefer to receive your unsolicited mail than all the crap that comes in every day.
I also use dialup. I check my mail with mail2web.com prior to openning outlook in order to weed out (delete) the crap from the server, then open outlook and only download that which I want.
I will send money when I can. Salaries in Costa Rica are, to say the least, poor. But it's living in a beautiful country, and the cost of living here IS lower than in the USA.
I returned to my Coco about a year ago after 12 or more years in a box.
I am thrilled. And now I am getting back into electronics, audio and CB and Ham radio. Doing it on a shoestring but enjoying myself immensely. I attribute this all to the Coco.
Keep it up!
Long life to the Coco!

Kind regards to all on today, Good Friday.

/Chester A Patterson
Santa Ana, Costa Rica