[Coco] BLOB or something else?

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:45:10 EDT 2008

 This morning, I took the time to open up my CNC coco and get the controller
out to actually put my eyes on the address selector jumper.
 Sure enough, it was in the wrong position. Then I remembered why. I used to
have this controller in my other coco which has a SCSI hard drive in it and
the SCSI controller did conflict with the Disto controller.
 During this nightmare of trying to get it to work, I did try the driver
that uses the alternate address for the registers, but that didn't work
either. I suppose it may have been because my bootlist order was not right
when I did try it.

 Everyone was saying... "George, is the jumper correct?". But, I KNEW it
was.... DOH!

 Oh, well. We live and learn.

George