[Coco] [coco] BLOB or something else?

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 04:02:54 EDT 2008

 I was exploring in my SYS directory and looking into the subdirectory named
"PATCHEDMODULES" I found the same bootlist. So I created a new bootfile from
that directory and the new boot works.
 The disto now is NoHalt and it's working goodly.

 Later, I'm going to go through this stuff and find out what's different.
There's got to be a reason for this and I'm going to find it and fix it so
this won't happen again.

 If I were to be creating new boot disks on a regular basis, I would
remember what I've done, but the disk in question was originally created
about ten years ago. Since then, I've just been backing it up. So I've long
since forgotten what I did to create it.

 You know what they say...."If it works, don't fix it" Well, I tried to fix
it and , well, there I was.

 I suppose I need to clean up my coco hard drive and make it more simple for
my aging brain. My SYS/CONFIG directory is a mess.

 Shame on me.

 Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them all.

 There is a patch in there somewhere that made it work. I'll be dipped if I
remember what it was.

Later,

George