[Coco] [coco] creating boot disks

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 02:16:02 EDT 2008

I tried that. IT WORKS! The bootfile does not have to be the first thing on
the disk.
What I did was create the CMDS directory with the required SHELL and GRFDRV
in it. Then created the boot and it works.
 Now I'm having problems mentioned in my previous post with the different
boot.
 Oh, HECK!

 While waiting for a reply on the BLOB problem, I'm going to create a new
disk with the bootfile in the cmds directory. That should be cool looking.

 I'll let you know.

George