[Coco] Best way to clean up FD501 controller board.

William Schaub wschaub at steubentech.com
Wed Mar 12 18:05:51 EDT 2008

I just Gave this a try, all I could find was 50% isopropyil alcohol It
seems to have worked quite well. I'm waiting for the alcohol to dry off
and then I will give it another go hopefully it will work this time
round. otherwise I will be wanting a new controller  I would be glad to
give the non-working board as a source of parts.