[Coco] Floppy drives

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Mar 11 11:18:52 EDT 2008

While it may not work with a CoCo, it might work OK under emulation. I
am pretty sure in my "coco emulation box", which runs Caldera OpenDOS
(and has most of the standard DOS CoCo emulators on it), I have a 1.2mb
floppy installed. I set the BIOS (IIRC) to expect a 720K drive, and my
emulators work fine with it (reading and writing floppies that can be
read/written to on a real CoCo, which in my current case is a CoCo 3).

Something to think about and maybe try...?

-- Andrew L. Ayers
    Glendale, Arizona