[Coco] Coco3 joystick action survey

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 10 23:12:39 EDT 2008

 Robert

Something to consider.

The pots  used in older joysticks maybe carbon composition type resistors.
If there is a great deal of inactivity using the joysticks, they can become
very noisy. Like the pops and scratches when a volume control on an old
radio is turned. Dirt and just plain wear on the resistors may cause irratic
ADC conversions.

just a thought. It might be nothing but worth a look into.

james