[Coco] Disto Super Controller problem

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Mar 29 00:09:33 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if this is my controller at fault or my drive, but when
I DSKINI or write anything to a disk, the CoCo doesn't complain, but
when you read the directory back, nothing has changed.  A DSKINI
format will step through the tracks until it goes to verify then an IO error.

I've tried to DSKINI a known good disk with CoCo files on it, and
after the DSKINI appears to write then fails, you can type DIR and
the files are still there.

Anybody know what's going on?

Also, what kinds of devices are there, or can be made, to work with
the MEB connector on the side?  It sure does look like an IDE connector.  :)