[Coco] Hi Fellow Coconuts. Captcpu can you contact me thru Yahoo

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 22 22:47:06 EDT 2008

Hi Fellow Coconuts.

  I'm trying to contact Captcpu, But have not got any word back yet. Captcpu if you read this contact me urgently. Someone is waiting to get in contact with you. Contact me thru my yahoo mail account.

  Rodder, If you find the FTP info for cocodownunder can you send me them please. If I have to I'll just have to upload or send the details to the other coconut who needs the info to start uploading 500megs worth of coco goodness. Thanks.

  laters

  Briza