[Coco] communicating to the outside world

Anthony Revelle arevelle at verizon.net
Sat Mar 22 22:35:45 EDT 2008

Is there any way to communicate with the outside world using an
emulator? Specifically, using an emulator to access files on remote
server, either locally, or across the web.
I am using MacMess, and although I have been told that it's an old
program, I like it's simplicity.
I have downloaded and installed SDLmess, and find it sort of limited
in it's file manager.
Is there a Windows-based emulator than can access a remote server?

Also, I realize that this is late in coming, but I would like to
thank Tim Lindner for his tip about SDLmess.
I downloaded it and used it, but, as I said, found it's file manager
limited. I downloaded the imgtool from an earlier version and after a
bit of trial and error, was able to figure it's commands that were
coco specific, but was not able to take individual programs and save
them to a .dsk image file.