[Coco] Rainbow Magizine

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 19:13:08 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Donaldson" <johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 7:01 PM
Subject: [Coco] Rainbow Magizine

> Various discussions about Ranibow Magizine got me thinking about how many
> of us have been published in Rainbow.
>
> November 1992/December 1992 - OSK A User's Experiences.
>
> I still have my copies.
>
> John Donaldson

I've had a few things in Rainbow (RGB Patch program among others), plus a
set of four articles on graphics in Color Computer News.  Tom Mix and DSL
published my text adventure called SHIPWREK, but I never made too much on
royalties.  Many of the programs I wrote just for fun ended up in T&D, which
helped pay for my T&D subscription.  Some people were able to make a living
for a few years on their Coco expertise, but I was only in in for the fun.

-- Steve --