[Coco] reliable CoCo floppy disk writing on PCs

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Mar 16 21:54:33 EDT 2008

I just set up a spare Win98SE PC from scratch mainly for
experimenting with what works best for writing CoCo disks from a PC.

I'm trying to round up some group feedback on your success level with
writing CoCo BASIC and OS-9 floppies from Windows.

If you've had almost perfect results and the disks read back on the
CoCo without the CoCo really knowing any difference, please let me
know what tools you use, the BIOS setting for the 3.5" or 5.25" drive
doing the writing, and any other details.

Thanks