[Coco] [coco] BLOB or something else?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 01:18:30 EDT 2008

If you suspect a BLOB, just move another module from below the disk driver
to above it in the list, and OS9Gen it again.

Also, do an ident on the OS9Boot file to make sure all the modules are there
and good.

You didn't indicate what sort of failure you're getting...

Also, make sure that shell and grfdrv are in the CMDS dir, and that their
attributes are set correctly.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.