[Coco] [coco] 720 3.5" floppies

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 22:12:04 EDT 2008

Earlier I made a post about this, but I think most folks may have missed
it..

I have too many 3.5 inch 720K floppies. I figure since they are difficult to
find, I could share with others that may have a need for a few.

I don't have many to give away, so I'll devide them among the folks that
want some.

email me a floppies at TheTinBox.com , give your name and address and you will
receive confirmation that your email was received by me.

 After a while, I'll send out the floppies to the folks that want some. If
there are a lot of people asking, they may not get many as I only have about
40 to share.

George