[Coco] E-Bay removed the TRS-80 Category

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 14:19:06 EDT 2008

As of this morning there is no longer a TRS-80 Category in the vintage computer section on e-bay. They removed all platform specific categories in Vintage computers. Now it looks like all vintage computer items go into the Vintage Computer items area.

All my Hot Coco magazine listings got moved to the generic Vintage Computer section. E-Bay is really making some horrible choices as of late in my opinion.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **