[Coco] test message

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue Jun 24 17:17:20 EDT 2008

PaulH

One of the reason you didn't see much action because  I didn't feel like
taking my wireless
notebook to the hospital. Started running a fever last Thursday and got
to come home
yesterday afternoon.  Marge and I missed my 80th birthday dinner.
Pneumonia in one
lobe in my lung. The doctor gives me several months and I should  be
100%.

While in the hospital I did get to study the Documentation for the
HDB-DOS that
CLOUD-9 provided with the SuperIDE unit. I am going to have a 250Meg CF
unit
in the IDE port. later I want to install some OS9 applications and BASIC
programs.
I don't have a lot of energy since I have to take some powerful pain
medicine so I
can tolerate the 6 week old shingles outbreak on one side of my back

How are you using your coco system?

Sure hope Bob Devries wasn't on that Ferry boat  that sunk in the
Philippine waters. That was the first thing that came to mind.

John Chasteen