[Coco] superpet

Shain Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:03:55 EDT 2008

I've actually got one of these along with a dual disk drive in my
collection... but without any disks (etc.) I haven't really done much with
it... much less the 6809 side...

It may take awhile before someone at TPUG gets back to you... although (as I
understand) they still meet regularly, I don't believe the numbers are still
there (they once were the world's largest)...

sk