[Coco] CoCo Deep Vision Glasses

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:44:50 EDT 2008

Hey Torsten... would you mind if I borrow those?... lost mine on a freak
encounter with one of my bosses, forgot to put on the towel - he saw me
wearing them and they got confiscated. Anyway, I need to go on and about
rebooting several computers here and need something to allow me plow through
without seeing the serious shortcomings these 11 pound pencils cause
everyday.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/who-designed-this-crap,review-655.html

To keep things in topic, I was asked not too long ago by a couple of
colleagues on the *why* do I insist on making my "command prompt" windows
with a nuclear green background and the 5x12 raster font...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-