[Coco] An intriguing one at Ebay

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:57:25 EDT 2008

 I didn't know this was your photo. As I studied that ad further, I noticed
he claimed a modem, a network card amd that it had a Celeron processor.
 I sent a message about all of it to him and told him that if that ad was
there tomorrow, I would report him to eBay and they would remove it for him.

  I'm glad you folks are watching this stuff.

  I wonder how much of this sort of thing occurs on eBay. This is sad.

George